Top 10 Ways to Survive Jr. High

Layla Kifer

Top 10 Ways to Survive Jr. High

Just started Jr. High? Scared out of your mind? Here are ten ways to survive your three years of Jr. High!

1. Make sure you wake up early and give yourself time to get ready and get to school before the bell rings.
  2. Have all your supplies prepared and ready to use for all your classes by the third day.
  3. Prepare everything for school like your lunch, your backpack and your supplies you took home the night before so you aren’t rushing around in the morning.
  4. Make sure to finish all your homework in study hall and at home because you don’t need to be doing it very last minute in a the class that assigned it the next day.
  5. PAY ATTENTION in ALL your classes so you don’t fall behind or get lost, because your teacher does not want to repeat themselves.
  6. Eating a good breakfast is key, it makes you more energized and puts you in a better mood.
  7. Drama is very easy to get all caught up in so steer away as much as possible.
  8. Your classes may be hard, so DO NOT wait until the last minute to study for a test, you will not pass!
  9. Even though you are not in your locker very much, you still need to keep it organized and neat. It will keep you from shoving things in your locker and being late.
  10. When you are in your classes, make sure you take notes as much as possible because chances are, everything the teacher is teaching you is important to know.

I hope these Top 10 Ways to Survive Jr. High helped you out!