Best Kids Gifts of 2017

Layla Kifer

2017 Hot Toy List

Fingerlings Interactive Baby Monkeys. 

Fingerlings Interactive Baby Monkeys are little plastic monkeys that latch onto your finger and climb all around, they respond to sound, motion and touch by blinking their eyes, and moving their head. talking in cute monkey talk. They will also kiss you if you blow them a kiss.

Hatchimals CollEGGtibles. 

Hatchimals CollEGGtibles are little eggs with toys in them. There are over 70 Hatchimals in the season one collection. All you have to do is rub the purple heart and when it turns pink, gently touch it to crack the egg and reveal your surprise toy.

Googly Eyes Drawing Game

The Googly Eyes Drawing Game is a game where you have to put on vision-altering glasses, start drawing, and the other players have to figure out what you are drawing

Hatchimals Surprise Twins Egg

These are interactive eggs. They are a larger than the Hatchimal CollEGGtibles. Kids can care for them, and then all of a sudden, they will hatch not one, but two surprise TWINS inside.

The New Teddy Ruxpin

Kids in the 90’s grew up with a toy called Teddy. But this toy is Teddy Ruxpin of “The digital age.” The bear’s mouth and eyes move while reading stories. It can also talk.

L.O.L Surprise

When you unwrap an L.O.L doll you find a mystery that hints at what doll you get. Then once you open it completely you figure out what doll is in your pod.

Soggy Doggy Board Game

Race your toy pieces to see who gets around the bathtub first. But if you get wet when the dog shakes or you’re headed back to the start!

Paw Patrol – Sea Patrol – Sea Patroller Transforming Vehicle with Lights and Sounds

This is a toy that transforms from a cool ship, to a land vehicle, just by using flashlights and sound.

Pikmi Pops Surprise! Jumbo Dog Plush

The large pack comes with one big scented Pikmi and other surprises inside.

Luke Skywalker’s “Landspeeder” Ride on

This little “car” goes up to 5 miles per hour and fits two children, it lets them adventure and go anywhere (aka your backyard)