Top 5 Movies To Watch on Netflix

Tarheaq Thomas, Writer

Have you ever just been like wow there is nothing to watch on Netflix? Well sorry to tell you, but you’re wrong, or I would not be making this article. Here are the top 5 movies your should watch on Netflix right now.

1.) Black Panther: Black Panther is a spectacular movie that anybody would be able to watch. It has a strong cast of African American actors. It is definitely worth your time with actors like Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Letitia Wright, and Andy Serkis. There are also many more great and talented actors

2.)Looney Tunes Back in Action: Looney Tunes Back in Action is a great movie if you  want to watch something with a mix of animation and real actors. It is a funny movie it’s an old movie it was made in 2003. Even though it is old it is still worth you checking out.

3.)Lilo and Stitch: If you’re looking for a very good and family friendly movie to watch then Lilo and Stitch is for you. It is such a great movie and is a Disney classic. It’s a good movie for all ages. This movie is a much watch plus it has two sequels.

4.)Father of the Year: This is a very good and entertaining moving featuring David Spade, Bridgit Mendler, and Joey Bragg. This is a very fun and comical movie and should be watched it is a Netflix exclusive film but that doesn’t defeat the point that it is a very great movie. It is rated TV-14 so before watching make sure you get your parents permission.

5.)Benji: Benji is another great family friendly movie. It is a classic remade and it should definitely be featured on this it is such a great movie. The classic was adored by many and the remake is just as entertaining. Add this to your Netflix list and make this your next watch.

So get to searching!!!

Link: www.netflix.com

About the Writer
Tarheaq Thomas, Writer

Tarheaq Thomas is a 14 yr old Freshman at Chaffin Jr. High. He is on the Chaffin Jr. High  journalism team. He thinks that writing is fun too and so is going home from school. He loves snow days and not having to go to school. He also likes running and playing basketball. On his free time he likes to write short stories.