Top 5 Shows You Should Watch on Netflix

Zach Prescott, Writters

Have you ever wanted to watch a show, but you don’t know what to watch? These are some shows you should watch!

1.Stranger Things

Stranger Things is an American science-fiction-horror web television series. Set in the fictional town Hawkins, Indiana In 1980’s. The investigation of Will Byers going missing.

2.Lost in Space                                                                                                                                                                               

Lost in Space is a show is an American science fiction series. It is about a family of space colonist whose spaceship that veers off into space and lands on a Earth like planet.

3.The Flash

The Flash is an American Superhero show television series. It is based on a DC comics Character the flash. The flash fights crime and has the power to move faster than light. This series is based off of Arrow.

4.Friends

Friends is an American sitcom that takes place New York City. Theses 6 friends go threw thick and then with each other. It’s a pretty funny show.

5.The Office

The Office is an American sitcom, that is about everyday lives of these office workers in Scranton, Pennsylvania of a fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.  

About the Writer
Zach Prescott, Writter

Zach is a freshman and goes to Chaffin Jr. High. He is on the Journalism team. He loves to listen to music as much as he can. Zach really likes playing...