Black Friday 2020

Abbi Moore

Christmas is on its way which means something else is too…Black Friday! Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving where everyone starts their Christmas shopping. Because of the coronavirus, some stores are even limiting the number of people that can go inside and are encouraging online shopping. Stores are even limiting their hours! 

Some stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day but open on Black Friday. So far, those stores are Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, and Ulta. Stores have even opened up their Black Friday shopping ahead of time. Amazon’s Black Friday sale opened on November 20th, a whole week ahead of the actual day itself. 

Some items will be going on sale for far below their usual price. You can expect this to happen at Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, and others. A survey taken shows that 61% of shoppers will still be going out for Black Friday. The other 39% said that they would be doing online shopping. I hope this Black Friday we can all stay safe! Make sure to wear a mask and social distance. Happy shopping!